Supports all Category 6 applications including ethernet 1BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM.Particularly suited for high bandwith application such as 622 ATM. Wideband, Ethernet 10000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rates to 3.2 Gbps.
Riser Rate (CMR)
Superlink Cat6utp cable is used in vertical tray applications such as cable runs between floors through cable risers. Riser rated cable must self extinguish and must prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test.
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 250MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Designed for Indoor Installations (CMR) Riser
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 C.2
- ETL Listed
- Supplied in 1000′ Pull Box
- RoHS compliant