No products in the cart.
RJ45 Cat6 FTP Shielded outdoor Connector (pack of 50)
The Superlink RJ45ftp Shielded Connector are traditional style modular plugs for terminating RJ45 Cat 5e/Cat6 outdoor cables in both telephone and data applications. These high performance connectors feature a 3-prong solid conductor contact and are sold in a pack of 50 Sets. . The staggered loading bar acts as the stopping point for pair separation and maintains wiring configuration. Simply flush cut the conductors and slide assembly into the connector and terminate.
1. UL applications: 250V AC, 2A (max.) .
2. Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500V AC.
3. Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ.
4. Termination: Resistance 20MΩ Max After Environmental Testing.
1. Cable-to-plug Tensile Strength : 20kg Min.
2. Durability : 200 Mating Cycles.
Material & Finish:
1. Housing: Polycarbonate, UL94V-0 Or UL94V-2.
2. Color: Transparent Or Other Color Are Available.
3. Contact Blade: Phosphor Bronze.
4. Temperature range: -40~60°C.
5. Gold Plating: 3u”~50u”,are Available.
Application:Used for network communication in telecommunication field-cabling systems, Gigabit Ethernet, together with Patch Panel, Face Plate, Patch Cord, Cable Management, Cat5e/Cat6 Cables, etc