No products in the cart.
• Uses minimal power
• Visible LEDs allow for a 160-degree viewing angle.
• Can be used fence wire systems
• Waterproof enclosure
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.
The A-series high voltage electric fencing insulated cable is used as a lead out cable from your energizer to the fence and for all other insulated high voltage transmissions. It is used with a range of aluminium alloy wires and galvanised earth spikes.
• Ideal cable when aluminium wire is used
• Low electrical resistance reducing power and voltage drops over large distances
• The 3 core A-Series reduces installation time. Specifications Material: UV stabilised double insulated cable Aluminium/alloy inner conductor – single core HT cable -1.6mm solid inner conductor – 3 core HT cable – 1.6mm stranded inner conductor
This tag is used to switch Nemtek energizers on/off
The sirens are audible indicators that alerts you if there is an alarm condition when the electric fence has been tampered with. Available in 15Watt single tone, 15Watt six tone and 30Watt dual tone.